WOFE (Wholly Owned Foreign Enterprise)
WOFE investor: WOFE is a legal corporate that justhas foreign investor(s), the investor(s) can be an foreigner or a Non-Chinesecompany , or no more than 50 non-Chinese companies and foreigners.
Since March 1, 2014, there is no minimum capital for WOFE, also there is no term limits to inject the capital, before WOFE shouldinject the full capital within 2 years after registration.
What important documents require to register a WOFEin China?
1. Investorbusiness license authenticated by Chinese Embassy of investor country if theinvestor is corporate, or foreigner passport authenticated by Chinese Embassyof the investor country. For the detail please review the website of ChineseEmbassy of the investor country.(two originals, prepare it at investor country)
2. A letterissued by a financial institution which testifies its financial and creditstanding. ( two originals, prepare it at investor country)
3. Officelease contact, to register a WOFE the Chinese government requires a place tocarry out business, the place should be in commercial building or industrybuilding. The resident building is not allowed to register as a WOFE address.
4. Article ofincorporation (template available)
6. Legalrepresentative 1 inch pictures (6 copies)
How many WOFE type in China and how long to completethe registration and start to do business?
1. Consulting WOFE, 2-3 months
2. TradingWOFE, 3 months
3. Factory,6 months or more
Benefits for WOFE, the capital fund injection istax-free.
Compared to Representative office, WOFE is able tocarry out business directly.
When it comes to the following changes of your WOFE,we can assist you apply for the new licenses and certificates.
1. Company shareholder change
2. Company Name Change
3. Registered capital changes
4. Registered address changes
5. Transfer of shares