We are diligently working round the clock to provide the interested individuals traveling to China with the most exquisite Visa services. Mostly New Visa processing and related services are our main course of the platter, but we also deal in Visa renewal and Visa Extension Service.
In this article, we will explain everything you need to know how to apply, renew China VISA, such as Z VISA, M VISA, X VISA, working permit. We will mention all the documentation you need to prepare for applying VISA, and the process of how to get or renew a VISA so that you will have a better understanding of what to do when you need to renew VISA in Shanghai.
Following are the comprehensive details of the Visa services offered by the BaseInShanghai (BIS);
- Z Visa—Especially for Foreigner’s Work Permit (FWP) and Resident Permit Visa
- Business Visa (China M Visa) Extension Services
- X Visa—New China Student Visa and Renewal Services
Apart from the Visa services mentioned above, our professional team can help you with any type of queries and questions regarding general Visa and Immigration information for China. BaseInShanghai (BIS) being headquartered in Shanghai provides us with an extensive and professional reach to the millions of people willing to come to China for their own various purposes.
If you need help with China VISA or Working Permit, please contact our business consultant Annie:
Phone/Wechat: +86 15901819201
Here is what a working permit looks like:
When trying to deliver our services to our clients, we tend to focus on;
- Perceived Quality
- Customer satisfaction
- 24/7 customer support service
- Hassle-free Visa processing
- Timely delivery of Visa for renewal or extension cases
Why choose our Visa renewal and Extension services in Shanghai
On time delivery and Processing of the Visa is the most delicate task to handle; even the smallest of an error can induce critical outcomes both for the Appliers and the Visa Consulate itself. But we at BIS have the most sophisticated Visa processing system to handle multiple requests and execute the processing of the Visa at the same time.
Our efficient team of agents and professional analysts make everything so simple and understandable for the clients that the whole procedure contracts in small phases.
Not only these phases are easy to follow and compensate with but also provides us with an operational space to take care of every request accordingly. Apart from this, here are a few points to ponder that why chose our Visa Service in Shanghai;
- Having duly acceptable Human resource service license makes us legally proficient for processing Foreigner’s Work Permit (FWP) in the Shanghai foreign expert bureau.
- We are a licensed company working within Shanghai for more than 10 years, and thus have a refined skillset which makes us stand out from the crowd.
- Our office is located in one of the most developed areas of Shanghai makes us more prominent and reachable for a variety of clients (Room 306 No.945 XinZha RD., Jingan Dist., Shanghai, China).
- Our professional team gathers 10+ years of experience in the Visa processing line, and they are fully equipped with all the Do’s and Don’ts of the Chinese Visa procedure. In short, we can help you with any case regarding Visa renewal and Visa extension and most likely get your Visa approved.
- When it comes to communication, many people assign a language barrier to Chinese people. We assure you that all our personnel have excellent Language proficiency and likewise skills, this lifts the Language barrier between the client making the communication smooth and comfortable with us.
- We have a 99.1% success rate when it comes to the Chinese Visa application services; this only reason is enough to convince you for choosing us over any other firm out there in Shanghai.
- We never leave our clients hanging in between, we help all our customers through every thick and thin of the Visa processing and guide them on each and every step.
- We have a very strong relationship with the Chinese government and the Shanghai Municipal Commission of Commerce, we can deal with any problem you might have as a foreigner.
The procedure of our VISA service
We have a simple and yet the most sophisticated procedure for putting an application for your concerned Visa type all the way through. The execution of every task is maintained and monitored by professional analysts and Visa experts with 10+ years of experience in their fields. Here are the steps we use to deliver you the best Quality processing for your Visa;
At first, the client has to reach out to us on our website, email address or via phone. So, we can have the current status of his/her Visa situation. Once we have that information, we will analyze it thoroughly and then will give them a verdict about how we can be of service.
The next step concurs us to analyze the problem and possible reasons for the Visa rejection and make a solid plan or scheme for resubmission. We only take the case if there is some chance of the candidates Visa application getting approved, we never tend to waste our client’s precious time under any circumstances.
After we have analyzed the situation and client agreed on our terms of service, we then tend to sign a contract with our client. The agreement mainly includes;
- Services we are providing
- Payment agreed upon
- Our terms of service
The client then submits his/her related documents for the concerned Visa through the BIS (Base in Shanghai) checklist. Just to make sure that we get everything we need to process the Visa request.
Taken into account all the information provided by the client and the previous reasons for rejection (If any) BIS tend to devise the most sophisticated and professional Visa application for further processing by the embassy.
After we have put up with the Visa application, we send a copy of the application to the client via email. So that our client could identify the mistakes (If any) and we can rectify them in time.
After every authentication and possible rectification of the mistakes, we hand over the application to the Chinese embassy for review. The plus point here is that you won’t have to wait in long queues because we take care of everything.
Then, Chinese embassy hands over the passport to BIS. After obtaining the passport our client is informed about the present status. If by some chance the application does not get accepted, we revive the whole thing and resubmit the application. But this is highly unlikely because we have an acceptation rate of 99.1%.
BIS then charges the client with payment for its services, for your ease we can take our service fee in various possible methods. Whichever you see fit.
After the payment has been verified, BIS delivers the passport with verified Visa from the Chinese consulate back to the client. Easy and simple!
China Visa Types
There are three basic types of the Visa covered by the BIS in general, these include;
- Z Visa
- Business Visa
- Student Visa
Z Visa or also known as the China work Visa or resident permit is the type of Visa made accessible to the people who come to China for one of these reasons;
- For employment or for some official Post
- For commercial performance/Other financial projects
- Students or people for Academic exchanges
Continuing from the 1st April 2017, the Chinese consulate has broken down the Z Visa into them, and they are now officially stated as;
- Class A (Talent/encourage)
- Class B (Specialty/Control)
- Class C (Normal/Restrict)
For procurement of the Z Visa, you’ll have to at least clarify for the Class C then you can continue perusing the processing of your Visa application.
Once you have become eligible for the FWP or (Foreigner’s work permit), you can also apply for the Z Visa.
FWP is actually a deed of agreement between you and the Chinese consulate that you wish to take employment there in China and will stay under the obligation of the law under all circumstances.
If you successfully get yourself eligible for the FWP and after a few years of the experience, you can finally apply for the full residential Visa for China, and there are good chances that you will be accommodated.
Documentation for Z ViSA
The documents which you would have to provide for FWP or residential Z Visa for China with your employer include;
Documentation of Z VISA For Employee
- Original passport and considerable 30-day Valid Visa on it
- Resume (In English or Chinese)
- Original academic transcripts, these may consist of your Bachelors or higher diploma
- If you didn’t complete your bachelor’s in China, then an extra authenticated copy from the concerned country shall be attached.
- A reference letter is depicting that you have at least two years of experience in your current field or post you have been hired for.
- In addition to all this, an original PPC (Police Clearance Certificate) would have to be attached
- Original medical checkup transcripts
- One digital photo with white background
- The registration form for your temporary place of stay in China
Documentation of Z VISA For Hiring Company
- An updated copy of the current company’s license in compliance with all the legal obligations
- Approval of the company Certificate for the individual or Record Certification copy
- 1 request form duly filled by the hired individual and attested by the hiring company
China M Visa—Visa for Business executives
This exclusive Visa type is meticulously divided into two distinctive categories.
Overall the M Visa or Business Visa is offered to the foreigners who intend to arrive in China for trading and other business-related activities. The overall time schedule assigned for the M Visa is less or above 90 days.
However, the two distinct categories help the Chinese consulate to develop a sound Visa processing depending upon the situation for the Visa request.
The two categories include:
Short-Term Working or Z Visa
- Foreigners who are referred by an authentic organization to arrive China and complete scientific research, some technical job or another type of job
- Foreigners arriving china for film shooting/fashion designing or other related activities
- Those who intend to work in Chinese Firms and organizations
Business Visa as M Visa
- Mechanical personnel arriving China for repair, install or other maintenance which require more than 90 days
- Foreigners assigned some short-term work (Above 90 days) arrive China and apply for M Visa
- Foreigners arriving in China for sports events, as an athlete, team doctor or simply an assistant
Documentation for M VISA
- Passport with valid M Visa, issued from outside China
- 2 passport size photographs
- Local Shanghai temporary residence form
- Copy of the business firm hiring you for Shanghai
- Joining letter having an original stamp to state that you are their employee
- An assignment letter duly issued by the hiring organization to address BIS to process the M Visa for you with an active agent
- Call letter from the official Shanghai company hiring you, for further processing of the M Visa in the Chinese Consulate
A brief Understanding of the M Visa
For your M Visa to work and help you enjoy multiple entries and exits from China during the 90 days period, you must have entered China before 3rd September 2014. After you have successfully made your entry inside you can stay inside for almost 30 days’ time period.
The FAQ for M VISA
Q: If I enter before the asked date and want to make multiple exits can I do that with this particular Visa?
A: Yes, you can have multiple entries and reentries sanctioned by the Chinese consulate on the Visa you are carrying. But only if you didn’t complete the 30-day period and left early. If you left after 30 days and want a reentry, you’ll have to renew your Visa.
Q: How Long can I stay?
A: You can enjoy a consecutive stay of 30 days, and after that, you will have to renew your Visa.
X Visa or Student Visa
Student Visa or X Visa is simply divided into two categories:
- If you need to stay in China for academic or higher education purpose for more than 6 months, then you will be given an X1 Visa
- If you already were enrolled in some academia in China and then moved out, or simply your course needs to be completed before 6 months, then you’ll have to request for an X2 Visa.
This student Visa is also efficient for the people who don’t have any sponsor for the Z or M Visa, then they can simply have themselves enrolled in 6 months Chinese language or any other course and efficiently can get the student Visa X2.
But if you are persistent on needing longer periods to stay then you’ll have to be registered with some Chinese Institution.
For X1 or long-term study Visa
- Passport with valid X1 Visa, usually offered by your home country to study in China
- Your temporary residence form in Shanghai
- 2 passport size photographs
- Health Certificate
- Application letter by the University
- Original notification issued by the concerned university
For X2 or Short-Term study Visa
- Passport with a Valid X2 Visa issued by your home country
- Local Shanghai residence form duly attested and filled
- 2 passport size photographs
- Application letter from the school of study
- Letter of admission or confirmation from the university
These are the services which we at Base in Shanghai (BIS) offer to our potential clients. We provide with the most cost-effective, robust and fast Visa Delivery services to our potential clients. Get in contact with us now and have your next appointment reserved to study, work or do business in China.
Other things we can help you with: